Monday, January 30, 2012

Forever and a day, your'e in my Heart to Stay - ode to Jessie


I miss you night and day


I miss you everyday,


... But I will think of you, as though you're just away


Are you smelling heaven's flowers,


Are you chewing on heaven's grass?


And then throw up by the heaven's door,


And make the angels laugh?



Miss ya, miss ya, miss ya!


Bojo misses you a lot too;


He looks at me as if to say,


Now it is me and you.


Grandma Goodwin and the Orlovs


Sent cards with funds to honor you,


To Morris Animal Foundation


To help kittens and stray dogs too.

 Is it ok, my dearest Jess if I adopt another you?


I'll call him Jesska "two," I'm sure he'll talk like you,

Bojo will have a brother, a tomcat sweet as you,


And I will love him just as much but never more than you!



Hover around me Jessie, I love you forever and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment